Did you hear something on today’s podcast that you would like to go back and listen to again?
Or, maybe you heard something on one of our previous podcasts that you want to listen to again, but you can’t remember which one and you would like to find it quickly and easily.
Well, that’s easy to do now!
You can now do a keyword search in all of the videos in this membership (that I have uploaded) from one easy location!
- Enter a search term and press enter.
- The search tool will return all the instances where that term is used in one of the videos.
- Scroll down to select the most correct video and video location that you wish to review.
- Click on the > play arrow on the far right of the video icon to play the video.
- Click on the ‘source’ button that appears below the video that you selected to return to the lesson that the video originates so that you can see all the notes and any additional downloads and resources.
Go ahead! Give it a try!
Searchie will work on all new podcasts. I’ll be uploading the archives soon!